Boiled Egg BLT Wrap
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 2 lettuce wraps (includes 2 slices bacon, 1 egg, 1 tomato, and 1 tablespoon aioli)
- 4 slices uncooked center-cut bacon (all natural and nitrate free)
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 4 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 large hardboiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cook bacon until desired doneness. Set aside on paper towels so excess fat can drain.
- Grate 1/4 teaspoon zest from the lemon into a small bowl. Squeeze about 1 teaspoon lemon juice in bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and basil.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 lettuce leaves. Top evenly with tomato, egg, and bacon. Sprinkle with pepper. Wrap leaves around filling.
Per serving: Calories: 280; Total Fat: 16g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 207mg; Sodium: 464mg; Carbohydrate: 12g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 12g