2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup Molasses
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine Oats, almonds, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in large mixing bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Combine molasses, oil, and applesauce in a small saucepan; cook over low heat stirring continuously for 4-5 min or until oil has melted.
- Pour molasses mixture over oat mixture; mix until all oats are coated.
- Place on prepared baking pan. Spread evenly into thin layer.
- Bake 50 min, stirring every 20min., or until granola is light and golden brown and crisp.
- Cool granola completely. It will get more crisp as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serve with almond or coconut milk or alongside yogurt.