Total Time: 20 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 2 cookies each
1 Yellow & 1/2 Blue
Nonstick cooking spray
1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2/3 cup almond flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1¼ cups pumpkin puree
⅓ cup maple syrup
¼ cup chopped raw pecans (optional)
24 pecan halves
* Optional – I added 1Tbsp mini semi-sweet choc chips
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, almond flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine egg, pumpkin, and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture and chopped pecans to pumpkin mixture; mix until blended.
6. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula. Top each cookie with a pecan half.
7. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.