Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
8 servings, 20 cookies each – 1 Yellow
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin spice
1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup pumpkin
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 Tbsp cup raw pumpkin seeds
1⁄4 cup Raw Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add bananas, pumpkin raisins, seeds, and pecans; mix well.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp. on to prepared baking sheet to form 16 cookies; Fatten cookies with a spatula. *Optional – Top with whole pecan.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.