Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon
A one pan dinner! Quick. Fast. And so flavorful. With your veggies right alongside your main for the speediest clean up EVER!!!
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut diagonally in 1/4-inch slices or 1 bag carrot chips
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, homemade or store-bought – I look for clean ingredients, ones that you can pronounce and easily buy individually.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon, green beans and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon.
- Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 16-18 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.