Turkey Stuffing Egg Cup
Total Time: 43 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 28 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 each
1/2 Red & 1/2 Yellow
Nonstick cooking spray
1 tsp. olive oil
½ cup finely chopped onion
½ cup finely chopped celery
1½ cups finely chopped roasted turkey breast (approximately 7 oz.)
3 cups leftover (prepared) stuffing
12 large eggs
Ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add onion and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
5. Add turkey and stuffing; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed.
6. Evenly press stuffing mixture into prepared muffin cups.
7. Crack an egg into each muffin cup. Season with pepper.
8. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until eggs are set.
9. Let cups sit in pan for 10 minutes before removing them. Use a butter knife to gently separate each cup from the muffin pan.
Tip: Make sure you are using a whole-grain, lower fat prepared stuffing to make these delicious cups.