Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min – 1hr 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 60-90 min.
Yield: 24 servings
1 Tbsp Pumpkin spice
1/4 cup coconut sugar (pure maple syrup is fine but will be more like clusters)
2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla
dash of sea salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces (optional)
3 cups raw nuts (walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds, whatever combo you want)
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Make sure pecans and walnuts are chopped in half.
2. Mix nuts well and place in slow cooker (I use a slow cooker liner)
3. Mix sugar, coconut oil, and spices in a small bowl.
4. Mix sugar mixture with nuts and be sure nuts are coated.
5. Cover and place on high for 1 hr – 90min. if you prefer to roast them longer. Stir once or twice while cooking.
6. Spread out on parchment paper and allow to cool/dry.
7. Add in cranberries and chocolate.
8. Store in tight container or ziplock.