Vanilla Shakeology Macadamia Nut Pineapple Balls
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 16 servings, 1 ball each
½ cup coarsely chopped dried unsweetened pineapple
½ cup hot water
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted, divided use
¾ cup chopped macadamia nuts
2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
1. Combine pineapple and water in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Let sit for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine ¾ cup coconut and macadamia nuts in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Place pineapple and water in a food processor (or blender). Pulse until mixture forms a consistency that is similar to applesauce.
4. Add pineapple mixture and Shakeology to coconut mixture; mix well. Mixture will be slightly wet and sticky.
5. Roll into sixteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each. Roll balls in remaining ¼ cup coconut.
Photos by Kirsten Morningstar
Jazmine May GrazaJazmine May Graza